1. Consumer Personal Information Data
UG Packaging is the sole owner of the information collected on http://www.UGPackaging.com. Personal data consists of any information about a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, especially with reference to an identity such as name, identification number, location data, an online Identifier or one of the many special characteristics that express the physical, genetic, mental, commercial, cultural or social identity of these natural individuals. UG Packaging collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site. In the start, we take the information that you have provided us voluntarily. This may include information about your home, address, telephone number, gender, identity card information and fax number. We may also collect your credit card information and other account information needed to process your transaction. Your IP address is also something we keep track of.
2. When We Collect Personal Data?
We may collect your Personal Information when you:
- Visit our website
- Check out our social media pages
- Contact us or when we talk to you
- Use our products and services on behalf of one of our users as an authorized user
- Receive shipments from us or one of our users
3. Why we request Personal Data?
We process the personal data we collect or receive for the following legitimate purposes and interests:
- Manage your account or a user’s account
- For the supply of services and products
- To communicate with you and provide customer support
- Talking to you about new products and services
- Supporting, developing and improving our website, products and services
- Complying with legal obligations
- Identify consumer opportunities
- To perform statistical analysis
- To eliminate fraud, security or technical issues
- Processing and collecting payments
4. How we Share Personal Data?
We may share your personal data as follows:
- To service providers
- Payment transaction processors
- Users associated with you
- Customers from whom you receive shipments
- Professional Advisor
- Third parties involved in corporate transactions
- To government officials, courts and regulators
5. How long do we keep personal data?
We comply with the original purpose of the deposit or to fulfil our legal obligations. Maintain personal data for as long as needed.
6. Third-Party Intermediaries
We use an external shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to pay bills for customer’s goods and services. These companies don’t memorise, share, store or use personally identifiable data for any other secondary objective.
7. Security of our customers Information
We are extremely responsible for the security of the information we collect through our website. We take appropriate steps to protect your personal data from damage, misuse and inappropriate access. We use generally accepted data security methods such as firewalls and encryption. Our team is doing its best to keep your information safe. Although we follow generally accepted standards for the protection of personal data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. To enhance the security of our website, we have used SSL encryption to fight the biggest security threats.
Credit/debit card information and banking information that you input as part of your checkout process for payments is transmitted directly using the best practices and security of our best merchant processors. We do not have full credit/debit card numbers or bank account identification nor access to them for processing during online checkout or any other time. Not only this sensitive information but all the information about our customers is limited in our offices. The information needed to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or customer service representative) is access to personally identifiable information. Employees must enter their password to access user information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable data are in a high-security environment, depending on the availability of our location.
8. Our Client Rights
Depending on the geographic region in which you live, you may have certain rights regarding your personal data, including rights:
- Access your personal data with us
- Read more about how we use your personal data
- Fix invalid or incomplete personal data
- Deleted your personal data
- Limit our processing of your personal data
- Transfer your personal data to another data controller
- Select some of your personal data disclosures from third parties
- If you are under 13, select some disclosures of your personal data from third parties
- Do not discriminate in the exercise of your rights
- Don’t be subject to fully automated processing decisions, including profiling, which have legal implications (we do not currently do this on our website or in our products and services)
- Withdraw your consent at any time (as long as we base the processing on consent), without affecting the legitimacy of such consent-based processing prior to the withdrawal; and
- File a complaint with the supervisory authority.
9. Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below. We try to respond to all valid, verifiable requests as soon as possible and will contact you if we need further information.
10. Customer Order
We request for data from the consumer on our order form. The consumer must give contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date). This information is used to authorize credit cards and fulfil customer orders. If we have difficulty processing an order, the information is used to contact the customer.
Like many websites, we use “cookies”. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s device that contains information about a user’s visit to a website. Cookies are used in all pages of UG Packaging to uniquely identify users, associate user files with orders, and to enable the shopping basket.
We use different types of cookies which are given below:
i- Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to track information about a user’s visit, including IP address, time and duration of website visits, pages visited, and source / referring site, and time zone. We use our information to manage and improve our website.
ii- Functional Cookies: We use these cookies to monitor login IDs, system preferences, and tracking pages.
iii- Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s hard drive for a long period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following the help file instructions in the Internet browser.
Consumers are automatically subscribed to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Respecting the privacy of our users, we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. If you do not wish to receive future newsletters, send an email to email@example.com
Our website, items, and services are not labelled to children. Our company does not intentionally collect information from children under 13. If parents or guardians think we have collected personal data for a child under 13, please contact us and we will delete the appropriate data. Our website is not designated for use by children.
14. Legal Disclaimer
Always we try our level best to secure the privacy of the user, we may be required by law to disclose personal information required by law in good faith in current court proceedings, court orders or legal proceedings. Such action is required for action on our website.
Besides, if we execute any material changes in our privacy practices that do not modify user information already stored in our database, we will post a notice on our Web site notifying users of the change.
16. How to contact UG Packaging?
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If email is not your thing then feel free to call us on 3308223421.